transfer large size data(14 TB)

L

LilyXavier33

We need to transfer 14 TB (over 900,000 files and folders) . the program that we use now crashes often when moving/copying a large file and wants a restart . Can gs richcopy360 handle this process?

Hi LilyXavier33
Welcome to the community,
Yes, it certainly can. We have clients copying more than 40 million files and folders with more than 1PB (1000TB) with no issues. GS RihcCopy Enterprise and Standard are really enterprise-grade. They will take whatever you throw at them.

-Alex

WOW, 1PB! , It seems to be a super program, as my friend said that 14TB is not a problem with gs richcopy360 :) your SW has amazing reviews so I will purchase gs richcopy360 the Standard version.

Thanks, Alex for your helpful response

kindly show me the way to purchase , the way to contact your support and the working hours

You are welcome ?
For Purchasing, please visit our site https://www.gurusquad.com/ .
Our Technical Support is available 24x7 with no additional cost to you.

Purchasing Gs RichCopy 360 means :

- Your purchase includes 1-year maintenance which means you receive support and upgrades and for free for one year.

- You could renew that for the following year but it is optional.

- Your license, however, is perpetual which means you own it for life.

And for support :
- Email: [email protected]
- Call : +17038689252

thanks Alex again ,, gs richcopy360 has already been purchased and I will keep you updated if I faced any problem.

Merci Alex , I'll check your guide book ASAP but for now, gsrichcopy 360 is so easy to use, I think I'll not have any problem in the future.
Sorry I forgot to mention that the 14 TB transferred successfully without any crashes or errors in record time and this means that your software is great as my friend said :).

Good news, I am really glad that your problem was solved ✊?.

Alex

Last edited:
I really appreciate such smart software that solves its problems on its own and does not overburden the user with errors .What happened is that I started transferring the data and said to myself I will do some tea and then go shopping and when I return the program will have completed the transfer of 14 TB, but what happened was a miracle by all measures, I finished the work of the tea and I was looking at the screen by chance and found it complete the transfer, Actually, I couldn't believe it until I checked the data on the target and the transfer was 100% correct :love::love:.

Back