Control the transfer speed

I

idgat

We have a file copy utility which copies files too fast but for us, it is not an advantage, it takes most of the bandwidth while the employees work!
what I am searching for is a feature to prevent consuming the bandwidth and to make employees work normally while the backup process running from our server to another server . unfortunately there is no feature to control the speed included in Teracopy !
is this a feature that I should pay for it? or it is just included in your tool?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi idgat ,
Welcome to the community
Gs Richcopy 360 has the "Bandwidth Throttling" which can control the transfer speed, this feature is available in the Standard and Enterprise versions, and you don't have to pay more than the price of the version you need.
Also, you can check our Admin Guide , and this is a direct link to the Trial version .
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any pre-sales questions or if you need any assistance [email protected] and support is also included as part of the purchase for 1 year should you need any assistance.

Thank you
Alex

Back